A customer couldn’t see the Dynamics 365 App for Outlook option in their Dynamics 365 Online instances, despite of having followed the steps described in https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dn946901.aspx.
Dynamics 365 FCB.OfficeMailApp feature is disabled
Through correspondence with Microsoft, they were advised to follow these steps:
- Install the solution provided – FCBEditor
- Open the solution
- Look for “FCB.OfficeMailApp”, and check if value is false.
- Remove the feature – type in “FCB.OFFICEMAILAPP”, click “Remove Feature”, and save changes.
- Reload the solution page
- Re-add the feature – type in “FCB.OFFICEMAILAPP”, set value to “true”, click “Add Feature”, and save changes.
- Publish all customizations
- Check Personal Settings >> App for Dynamics 365